Accounting Blog for Business
Posted by Janis Narvas
Sep 4, 2018 10:00:00 AM
Visit us at the must-attend accounting CPA in Canada this year! Our team is going to the ONE National Conference in Halifax, Canada from October 1 to 2, 2018.
D&V Philippines will once again join well-known organizations in the exhibiting floor, including the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada), University of Waterloo, and Mercedes-Benz, to name a few.
We Are Your Talent Sourcing Partner
We provide talent sourcing solutions to small and medium enterprises, corporate chief financial officers (CFOs), and accounting firms in the US, Australia, Canada, the UK, and other countries in Europe and Asia. We have:
- More than 200 English-speaking accountants, 90% of which are Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- A Senior Operational Management composed of Filipino CPAs with more than 6 years of experience in handling Australian, UK, US, and Canadian accounts in Big 4 accounting firm environments
- A guaranteed backup in place to ensure continuity and a robust Quality Assurance process to guarantee quality output
- Knowledge sharing systems to keep our staff up-to-date in the latest
fintechand accounting software
- No exit fees and no lock-ins (only a
minimalnotice period applies)
About the ONE National Conference 2018
The ONE National Conference 2018 is one of the most awaited accounting conferences in North America. This year, CPA Canada will be collaborating with four Atlantic provincial accounting bodies, namely New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island.
Boasting an attendance of more than 1000 CPAs from across Canada, this event is the largest networking and learning event in the country. With this year’s focus on Sustainability through adaptability, CPAs can gain the tools, tactics, and resources they need to navigate change through the different keynote sessions and workshops.
Learn More About Us
Visit us at Booth 33 and learn about our professional accounting services. You may also schedule a consultation with us today to learn about our services.