Our team will help you accomplish tax compliance for your business and ensure accuracy and transparency in your financial reporting.
With years of experience in working with clients in various industries in different territories, our finance and accounting professionals have ample knowledge in the different taxation procedures that your business needs for seamless statutory financial reporting.
Our statutory compliance report includes, but is not limited to:
- Statutory Financial Statement (local GAAP, US GAAP, or IFRS)
- SEC Reporting (10K, 6K, etc.)
- Period-End Reporting (monthly or quarterly)
- Tax Reports (Corporate Income Tax, VAT, Sales Tax, BAS Australia, BTW Netherlands, etc.)
- Statutory reporting requirements for Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (Annual returns, financial statements, audit report)
- Payroll Processing Compliance (Payment summary preparation, Lodgement of Payroll Tax, Superannuation Payments, PAYG Withholding)
- Preparation of Tax Returns (e.g., Individual, Partnership, Trust, Company)
- Preparation of financial statements including work paper pack preparation, BAS reconciliation, Fixed Asset reconciliation, Tax reconciliation, and others
- BAS and IAS (GST, PAYG Withheld, Fringe Benefit Tax, Fuel Tax Credits, etc.)
- ATO Correspondence and Communication